Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Offering reconstructive and aesthetic solutions that bring back the best of you is what Bimini Health Tech is dedicated to each and every day. As part of that journey, the company utilizes advanced technologies that tap into the body’s natural capabilities.
PureGraft® Suite of Products
- PureGraft filtering systems deliver 97% pure fat grafts for predictable, consistent, long-lasting results every time.1,2,3 These easy-to-use filtration systems are available in 50, 250, and 850 mL options for a range of procedures.
- PureGraft Boost™ Adipose Micronizer is a simple-to-use, closed micronizing device that generates consistent microfat and nanofat from purified fat.
- PureGraft Essence is a sterile, natural acellular dermal matrix (ADM) that complements fat grafting with PureGraft.
Serene Breast Implant
- Dermapose Refresh™ is a closed, all-in-one system for small-volume fat harvesting, purifying, and resizing in an office setting. It produces pure, smooth microfat for restoring volume to the face, neck, and hands and may improve overall skin rejuvenation.
- Dermapose Access™ is an optional guided-access device that makes fat harvesting with Refresh straightforward and precise.
Explore our product pipeline
Fair Balance Statement
The PureGraft System Is a Suction Lipoplasty System
The PureGraft System is indicated for use in the harvesting, filtering, and transferring of autologous fat tissue for reinjecting back into the same patient for aesthetic body contouring. It is contraindicated for intravenous applications. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions.
PureGraft Boost™ Is an Adipose Micronizer.
PureGraft Boost™ Adipose Micronizer is a proprietary, patented single-use device designed to uniformly size harvested adipose tissue. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions.
PureGraft Essence Acellular Dermal Matrix (ADM) implants are regulated as 361 Human Cell and Tissue Products (HCT/Ps) as defined in US FDA 21 CFR 1271, and are restricted to homologous use for the repair, replacement, reconstruction or augmentation of soft tissue by a qualified healthcare professional (e.g., physician).
Dermapose Refresh and Dermapose Access Are Suction Lipoplasty Systems
Dermapose Refresh is a sterile medical device intended for the closed-loop processing of lipoaspirate tissue in medical procedures involving the harvesting, concentrating, and transferring of autologous adipose tissue harvested with a legally marketed lipoplasty system. The device is intended for use in the following surgical specialties when the transfer of harvested adipose tissue is desired: orthopedic surgery, arthroscopic surgery, neurosurgery, gastrointestinal and affiliated organ surgery, urological surgery, general surgery, gynecological surgery, thoracic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and plastic and reconstructive surgery when aesthetic body contouring is desired. Only legally marketed accessory items, such as syringes, should be used with the system. If harvested fat is to be transferred, the harvested fat is only to be used without any additional manipulation. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions. The Dermapose Access fat harvest system is intended for use in aesthetic body contouring. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions.
1. 500-003-01, REV A. White Paper. Comparison of Three Fat Graft Preparation Methods: Gravity Separation, Centrifugation, and the Puregraft® System.
2. 500-029-01, REV A. White Paper. Composition assessment of drained fluids in the Puregraft® Drain Bag.
3. Ansorge H, Garza JR, McCormack MC, et al. Autologous fat processing via the Revolve system: quality and quantity of fat retention evaluated in an animal model. Aesthet Surg J. 2014;34(3):438-447.)