Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
At Bimini Health Tech, we create technology that uses the body’s powerful natural resources and processes to restore what you value most. Our point-of-care solutions for orthopedic and sports medicine generate autologous orthobiologics that are safe, natural, readily available, and effective in a broad range of applications.
Fat Grafting Solutions
Optimal fat grafting outcomes begin with purified, viable fat. Bimini’s fat filtering and resizing technologies deliver superior quality fat and the confidence that it will produce the results you want for numerous applications.
PureGraft® Suite of Products
- PureGraft filtering systems deliver 97% pure fat grafts for predictable, consistent, long-lasting results every time. 1,2,3 Available in 50, 250, and 850 mL sizes, these easy-to-use filtration systems support procedures of all sizes.
- PureGraft Boost™ Adipose Micronizer is a simple-to-use, closed micronizing device that resizes fat consistently from purified fat.
- Dermapose Refresh® is a closed, all-in-one system for clinical settings where small-volume fat harvesting, purifying, and resizing are needed.
- Dermapose Access® takes the guesswork out of office-based fat harvesting with Refresh by controlling cannula depth and positioning.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Solutions
Our innovative platelet-rich plasma (PRP) solutions make generating high-density PRP straightforward, fast, and consistent in small and large volumes for various indications.
Healeon® PRP Suite of Products
- Healeon HD PRP™ facilitates safe, rapid preparation of high-density PRP from a small amount of peripheral blood at the point of care.
- Healeon DUET™ generates customized platelet concentrations for various medical applications.
Explore our product pipeline
Fair Balance Statement
The PureGraft System Is a Suction Lipoplasty System
The PureGraft System is indicated for use in the harvesting, filtering, and transferring of autologous fat tissue for reinjecting back into the same patient for aesthetic body contouring. It is contraindicated for intravenous applications. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions.
PureGraft Boost™ Is an Adipose Micronizer.
PureGraft Boost™ Adipose Micronizer is a proprietary, patented single-use device designed to uniformly size harvested adipose tissue. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions.
Dermapose Refresh and Dermapose Access Are Suction Lipoplasty Systems
Dermapose Refresh is a sterile medical device intended for the closed-loop processing of lipoaspirate tissue in medical procedures involving the harvesting, concentrating, and transferring of autologous adipose tissue harvested with a legally marketed lipoplasty system. The device is intended for use in the following surgical specialties when the transfer of harvested adipose tissue is desired: orthopedic surgery, arthroscopic surgery, neurosurgery, gastrointestinal and affiliated organ surgery, urological surgery, general surgery, gynecological surgery, thoracic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and plastic and reconstructive surgery when aesthetic body contouring is desired. Only legally marketed accessory items, such as syringes, should be used with the system. If harvested fat is to be transferred, the harvested fat is only to be used without any additional manipulation. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions. The Dermapose Access fat harvest system is intended for use in aesthetic body contouring. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions.
Healeon HD PRP and Healeon DUET Are Platelet and Plasma Separators for Bone Graft Handling
Healeon HD PRP and Healeon DUET are indicated to be used for the safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from a small sample of peripheral blood at the patient point-of-care. The PRP is mixed with autograft and/or allograft bone prior to application to a bony defect for improving handling characteristics. See the Instructions for Use that accompanies the product for important Warnings, Precautions, and Directions.
1. 500-003-01, REV A. White Paper. Comparison of Three Fat Graft Preparation Methods: Gravity Separation, Centrifugation, and the Puregraft® System.
2. 500-029-01, REV A. White Paper. Composition assessment of drained fluids in the Puregraft® Drain Bag.
3. Ansorge H, Garza JR, McCormack MC, et al. Autologous fat processing via the Revolve system: quality and quantity of fat retention evaluated in an animal model. Aesthet Surg J. 2014;34(3):438-447.)